英文對話 同事間討論訂飲料

 Colleague: Hey, what are you thinking of having for drinks tomorrow at lunch?


You: I'm considering trying something new, like black sugar taro fresh milk or honey lemon chrysanthemum tea. Any preferences?


Colleague: Wow, both sound delicious! The honey lemon chrysanthemum tea sounds unique. Why add chrysanthemum to tea?


You: Well, chrysanthemum is regarded as an herb with health benefits in Taiwan. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity, and has detoxifying properties. So, adding it to tea not only imparts a floral aroma but also brings some health perks.


Colleague: Interesting! How do you like the sweetness level in this tea?


You: Personally, I prefer it on the lighter side, so I usually go without sugar, especially for teas with honey. I feel it allows me to savor the lemon and chrysanthemum flavors more and keeps it refreshing.


Colleague: Got it, I'd like to try the version without sugar as well. Thanks for the recommendation!


You: You're welcome! Hope you enjoy it. Let's look forward to tomorrow's tea break together!


同事:嘿,明天中午想喝什麼飲料呢?


你:我在想要不要試試新的飲料,比如黑糖芋頭鮮奶或者蜂蜜檸檬菊花茶,你有偏好嗎?


同事:哇,都聽起來很好喝!蜂蜜檸檬菊花茶聽起來很特別,為什麼會在茶中加入菊花呢?


你:嗯,菊花在台灣被視為一種具有養生功效的草本植物,它有助於舒緩壓力、提升免疫力,還有清熱解毒的效果。所以加入茶中,除了增添花香,也能帶來一些健康益處。


同事:原來如此,聽起來很不錯!那你覺得這杯茶搭配甜度怎麼樣?


你:我個人比較喜歡清淡一點,所以我通常不加糖,特別是對於這種有蜂蜜的茶飲。不加糖的話,我覺得更能品味到檸檬和菊花的香氣,也比較清爽。


同事:好的,我也想試試看不加糖的版本,謝謝你的建議!


你:不客氣,希望你會喜歡!就一起期待明天的午茶時間吧。


Dear readers,


Thank you for taking the time to read this article. I hope the information provided has been insightful for you. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to share them in the comments section. I look forward to engaging with you and sharing more interesting content in future articles.


Best regards,

林民莒


張貼留言

較新的 較舊