"一億"的英文是 "one hundred million",而"100萬元新台幣"的英文是 "one million New Taiwan Dollars"。 "十億"的英文是 "one billion"
以下是使用這兩個數字的英文對話:
A: Have you heard about that new real estate project downtown?
B: Yeah, they're asking for one hundred million for those luxury apartments!
A: One hundred million? That's crazy. Who can afford that?
B: I have no idea, probably some high-net-worth individuals. On a different note, did you check out the new car showroom?
A: Yeah, I did. The top-of-the-line model is priced at one million New Taiwan Dollars!
B: One million? That's still a significant amount, but it's nothing compared to those luxury apartments.
A: True. It's hard to wrap my head around spending that much money on property or a car.
Dear readers,
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. I hope the information provided has been insightful for you. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to share them in the comments section. I look forward to engaging with you and sharing more interesting content in future articles.
Best regards,
林民莒