跳槽到蘋果手機

 hi! did you take leave today for 1 hour?

yes



yes

My alarm didn't go off



My alarm didn't go off

 Sleepy


上午9:03

it'll shut dowm when I charge it

上午9:04


it'll shut dowm when I charge it

too hot



too hot

maybe it's time to chagne my phone



maybe it's time to chagne my phone


I'm planning to switch to an iPhone


I'm planning to switch to an iPhone

never try to use IOS before



never try to use IOS before

 Surprised  why?


上午9:09

 why?

 oh yeah, it's a bit different from Android


上午9:09

oh yeah, it's a bit different from Android

Yes, especially the face ID

上午9:10


Yes, especially the face ID

I found that the version after 8 are all fa...

上午9:11


I found that the version after 8 are all face ID

I need fingerprint recognition!

上午9:12


I need fingerprint recognition!

Does your iphone recognize you when you wea...



Does your iphone recognize you when you wear a mask?

 yeah, there's an option for that 


上午9:15

yeah, there's an option for that


Does your iphone recognize you when you wear a mask?

 they added it when Covid started


上午9:15

they added it when Covid started


Nice~

I need fingerprint recognition!


上午9:15


2023/12/4 上午9:12

I need fingerprint recognition!

iPhone SE (Starter Edition) have Touch ID

 you can still use fingerprint recognition, ...


上午9:16

you can still use fingerprint recognition, but its camera is less powerful

well...It seems that there needs to be a tr...

上午9:19


well...It seems that there needs to be a trade-off

 yeap  Giggle


上午9:22

yeap 


張貼留言

較新的 較舊