牙齒又痛了 所以請假

 當你和同事聊天時,可以使用以下的對話:


同事A: Hey, how's it going?


你: Hi! Not too great, actually. My tooth is acting up again, so I had to take a sick day.


同事A: Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. Tooth pain can be really tough. Are you going to see a dentist?


你: Yeah, I have an appointment later today. Hopefully, it'll get sorted out soon. Have you had any experience with dental issues?


同事A: Fortunately, not recently. But I remember having a terrible toothache a few years ago. It's no fun.


你: Definitely not. I just hope the pain subsides soon. On a brighter note, how's your day going?


同事A: It's been alright, just a bit hectic. But nothing too unusual. By the way, do you need any help with work stuff while you're out?


你: Thanks for asking! I'll manage, but I appreciate the offer. If anything urgent comes up, I'll reach out.


同事A: Sure thing. Wishing you a speedy recovery!


你: Thanks, I appreciate it. If you have any tips for dealing with toothaches, feel free to share!


這樣的對話能夠保持輕鬆自然,同時傳達了你的情況並展示了對方的關懷。





Subject: Out Sick - Dental Issue


Hi everyone,


I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to let you know that I won't be able to make it to work today as I'm experiencing tooth pain again. I've decided to take a sick day to rest and address the issue.


I'll do my best to catch up on any missed work as soon as possible. If there's anything urgent, please feel free to email or call me, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.


Thank you for your understanding.


Best regards,

[你的名字]



感謝閱讀本文,希望這些資訊能對您有所啟發。如果您有任何問題或意見,請隨時在評論區分享。期待與您保持互動,並在未來的文章中繼續分享更多有趣的內容。祝您度過美好的一天!

最誠摯的問候,
林民莒


Dear readers,

Thank you for taking the time to read this article. I hope the information provided has been insightful for you. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to share them in the comments section. I look forward to engaging with you and sharing more interesting content in future articles.

Best regards,
林民莒

張貼留言

較新的 較舊